Dr. Comfort provides
therapeutic shoes designed specifically
for patients with diabetes. They deliver
products which ensure true comfort,
style and customer satisfaction.
For the 30 million men who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, the
primary cause is usually a medical condition such as diabetes,
vascular disease, prostate cancer or hypertension. The anxiety
and depression that often accompany ED may exacerbate the
problem. Don't let ED undermine your self-esteem or the
relationship you have nurtured over the years with your partner.
The Osbon ErecAid System offers an easy-to-use solution that
works for almost everyone. Regain the intimacy you thought was
lost. It isn't too late.
The latest ED pills are great for many people but not for
everybody, especially if you are taking drugs for hypertension,
enlarged prostate of vascular conditions. With the ErecAid
System, you and your partner can choose how and when the time is
right, without side effects and without the high cost of drugs.
Doctors' Preferred Choice
Osbon ErecAid System is the vacuum treatment doctors
prescribe most...The reasons are simple:
- No surgery
- No serious side effects
- Easy to learn and use
- Medicare coverage
- Long-term satisfaction
are specially designed bright light therapy systems recommended
by experts as the first line treatment for Seasonal Affective
Disorder (SAD). They are also widely used to ease the Winter
Blues, PMS, Jet Lag, Shift Work Adjustment & Circadian Sleep
Disorders. Just 30 minutes a day at 10,000 lux will fulfill your
daylight needs during the "light deprived" months.
is Breastfeeding Best?
Compelling reasons you should breastfeed your baby
Best for Baby:
- Research shows that breastfed infants have fewer and
shorter episodes of illness.
- Breastfeeding is the most natural and nutritious way to
encourage your baby's optimal development.
- Colostrum (the first milk) is a gentle, natural laxative
that helps clear baby's intestine, decreasing the chance for
jaundice to occur.
- The superior nutrition provided by breast milk benefits
your baby's IQ.
- Breastfeeding is a gentle way for newborns to transition
to the world outside the womb.
- The skin-to-skin contact encouraged by breastfeeding
offers babies greater emotional security and enhances
- The activity of sucking at the breast enhances
development of baby's oral muscles, facial bones, and aids
in optimal dental development.
- Breastfeeding appears to reduce the risk of obesity and
- Breastfeeding delays the onset of hereditary allergic
disease, and lowers the risk of developing allergic disease.
- Breastfeeding helps the baby's immune system mature,
protecting the baby in the meantime from viral, bacteria,
and parasitic infections.
- Breastfeeding increases the effectiveness of
immunizations, increasing the protection against polio,
tetanus, and diphtheria vaccines.
- Breastfeeding protects against developing chronic
diseases such as: celiac disease, inflammatory bowel
disease, asthma and childhood cancers.
- The benefits of breastfeeding appear to last even after
the baby has been weaned.
Lack of breastfeeding increases the risk to the infant of:
- Ear infections
- Childhood diabetes
- Gastrointestinal and diarrheal infections
- Childhood cancers
- Respiratory infections
We can help with home modifications such as stair lifts and
"Helping you make independence...
your way of life"